Philosophy: "For theirs is the kingdom of Heaven" Matthew 19:34
This is the foundation of our preschool Ministry. Jesus said," Let the little children come to me and do not hinder them, for the Kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these."
- To provide a Christ-centered environment and a child-centered curriculum for our children.
- To provide activities that are developmentally appropriate to each child's age and talents.
- To provide a variety of activities to stimulate multiple learning styles and talents.
- To provide an academic balance between the child's spiritual, social, emotional, intellectual, and physical needs.
- To teach the basic foundations of our Christian faith.
- To teach each child that they are special just as God made them.
- To keep an open line of communication between staff and family.
- To love and nurture each child.
- To develop each child's self-confidence
- To reach each child at their particular stage of development and help them be the best they can be.
MOTHER'S DAY OUT (10 MONTHS-2 YEARS):
The Mom's Day Out ministry is designed to provide a safe, loving place for children to be while moms get a break. The caretakers will pray for, sing to, read to, play with, and take care of each child's physical needs while they are in the program. They will also monitor play between the children and help foster healthy play between them.
The basic curriculum will be an integration of the following: Christianity, language development, social skills, gross and fine motor skill development, music and movement, arts/crafts, science, social studies and basic math skills.Toggle editor
Two Year Olds
- The primary focus of the two year olds is socialization.
- They will learn to be comfortable in a school setting, follow directions from an adult other than the parent(s), and play appropriately with other children.
- They will learn how to operate different art mediums (crayons, markers, paint, scissors, glue, etc.) in an appropriate manner.
- Lear shapes and colors
Three Year Olds
- The three-year-old program will move closer to preparing the children for school. Academic knowledge will be introduced in an age-appropriate, hands on manner.
- Exposure to quality children's literature will be a primary concern in the classroom. Classroom activities and learning centers will help further comprehension skills requires for later success in school.
- The curriculum will also integrate fine and gross motor skills to begin to foster early writing skills.
- The children will be taught letter and number recognition, as well as pre-writing and math skills.
Four Year Olds/Pre-Kindergarten
- The primary focus of the four-year-old program is to ready the children for Kindergarten in an age-appropriate and fun manner. Such skills as name writing and letter and number recognition will be included. Activities introduced will foster literacy and math skills.
- Additional academic knowledge is introduced in a fun and playful manner.
- Classroom activities are designed to further develop fine and gross motor skills.
TUITION/FEES (2017-18 (School Year)
Annual Registration Fee $150 (all classes)
Mom's Day Out (under 2) - Mon/Wed/Fri $260 per month,
Annual Supply fee $160
Tues/Thurs $220 per month
Annual Supply fee $110
TWO year olds - Mon/Wed/Fri $260 per month, Annual Supply fee $160
Tues/Thurs $220 per month, Annual Supply fee $110
THREE year olds - Mon/Wed/Fri $250 per month, Annual Supply Fee $160
Tuesday/Thursday $210 per, Annual Supply Fee $110
PRE-K Fours - Monday thru Friday $350 per month, Annual Supply Fee $210
EARLY CARE $10 per day 7am-8:30am $5 per day discount for full time students
$10 per day until 2pm
$15 per day until 3pm
$20 per day until 4:30pm
HOURS OF OPERATION
The preschool is in session from 8:30 am-12:00 pm. An after-pre-school enrichment program is available from 12-4:30 pm.
September 4 - Labor Day - No School
September 12 & 13 Picture days
October 16 - No School - Teacher Staff Meeting
October 20 - Green Meadows Farm Field Trip
October 26 - Family Night
October 27 - No School