38 Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.”
Different Ministries/Areas to Give to:
- General Fund -- Covers the day to day cost of being a Church: ministry and program expenses, utilities, repairs, insurance, supplies, and staff compensation.
- Building Fund -- Goes toward our monthly mortgage to pay off the construction of the New Parish Hall.
- Music/Performing Arts Ministry -- Covers expenses of musical outreach events and to purchase equipment.
- Children's Ministry -- Covers cost of supplies and children's costs for events.
- Youth Ministry -- Goes toward mission projects and to cover students' costs for events.
- Children of the Messiah Preschool -- Pays children's tuition or as a gift to support the ministry.
- Altar Guild -- Goes toward bread, wine, candles, linens, and other "stuff" we use in sacramental worship.
- Rector's Discretionary Fund -- Helps parishioners and neighbors in crisis, such as paying rent or utility bills, or buying prescriptions, gas, and groceries.
- Facility Rental -- Pays deposit to reserve space, or installments to rent our facility.