I’M NEW HERE
Join Us For Worship
Sunday – 8:00 am | 9:30 am | 11:00 am | 7:00 pm
Wednesday – 10:00 am
We love God.
We love our neighbors.
We love one another.
We love God:
- Together as a parish family in a rich buffet of opportunities for worship, prayer, and Bible study — adjusting the menu as the needs and numbers of people determine;
- Individually in the quietness of our own hearts through personal prayer, Bible study, and living our faith daily in our own homes, at school and work, and in our community.
We love our neighbors by serving people in our community and beyond in ever-widening circles, meeting their needs AND inviting them to come be part of God’s family.
We love one another in casual friendships and deliberate small groups to equip, encourage, and care for each other.
Our worship together is:
- Healthy and Varied. We have 4 services every Sunday. From traditional to modern there’s something for everyone. Click here to learn more about our different services.
- Sacramental. We encounter God through the sacraments. We follow the outline for worship Christians have used for 2,000 years. We celebrate Holy Communion every Sunday. We observe the liturgical year.
- Biblical Every Sunday we read from the Bible and hear a sermon applying the Bible to our modern lives. The lessons are read from the Revised Common Lectionary, so that we read most of the Bible together in worship in a 3-year cycle.
- Holy Spirit-guided and Filled. We invite the Holy Spirit into our services through prayer, music and silence to give each of us an opportunity to hear the gentle whisper of the Holy Spirit.
- User Friendly. We understand how intimidating it can be to go to a new church for the first time. We want you to participate as fully as you’d like, so we give you page numbers and stage directions of when to stand, sit, or kneel. The primary goal of our worship together is always “to encounter God,” not “to do things correctly.” Relax. Listen. Enjoy. And Enter in.
Our promise to you…
- We will comfort you, support you and challenge you to grow in faith, hope and love.
- We will love our neighbors as ourselves and seek to serve Christ in all persons. We expect all our members to serve others just as they have been served.
- We are a parish family, and we will love you like family. We are a soft place to land in a hard world.
Back 2 School Bash & Backpack Blessing: Calling all students, teachers and parents! Join us August 5th, at 4:30 for our Back to School Celebration. We'll gather together for prayer and some sweet treats. Bring you backpack, bag, or briefcase and we'll pray over them...