I’M NEW HERE
Join Us For Worship
Sunday – 8:00 am | 9:30 am | 11:00 am | 7:00 pm
Wednesday – 10:00 am
We love God.
We love our neighbors.
We love one another.
We love God:
- Together as a parish family in a rich buffet of opportunities for worship, prayer, and Bible study — adjusting the menu as the needs and numbers of people determine;
- Individually in the quietness of our own hearts through personal prayer, Bible study, and living our faith daily in our own homes, at school and work, and in our community.
We love our neighbors by serving people in our community and beyond in ever-widening circles, meeting their needs AND inviting them to come be part of God’s family.
We love one another in casual friendships and deliberate small groups to equip, encourage, and care for each other.
Our worship together is:
- Healthy and Varied. We have 4 services every Sunday. From traditional to modern there’s something for everyone. Click here to learn more about our different services.
- Sacramental. We encounter God through the sacraments and celebrate Communion every Sunday. We follow the outline for worship Christians have used for 2,000 years and observe the seasons of the liturgical year.
- Biblical Every Sunday we read from the Bible and hear a sermon applying the Bible to real life. The lessons are read from the Revised Common Lectionary, so we read most of the Bible together in worship in a 3-year cycle.
- Holy Spirit-guided and Filled. We invite the Holy Spirit into our services through prayer, music, and silence to give each of us an opportunity to hear the gentle whisper of the Spirit.
- User Friendly. We understand how intimidating it can be to go to a new church for the first time. We want you to participate as fully as you’d like, so we give you page numbers and stage directions of when to stand, sit, or kneel. The primary goal of our worship together is always “to encounter God,” not “to do things correctly.” Relax. Listen. Enjoy. And Enter in.
Our promise to you…
- We will comfort you, support you and challenge you to grow in faith, hope and love.
- We will love our neighbors as ourselves and seek to serve Christ in all persons. We expect all our members to serve others just as they have been served.
- We are a parish family, and we will love you like family. We are a soft place to land in a hard world.
Saturday, October 6th 10-11:30am Calling all Pre-K through High School students! Join us to create and take home your own mythical creature. Elementary students will meet in the Youth Hall with Deacon Julie to make their creatures come to life using clay and pastels...
Sunday, September 30th, 4:30 pm Bring your pet for a special blessing, as we honor St. Francis! All pets are welcome, but please bring them on a leash or in a crate (or other container for their protection). Meet at the Main St. sign. We'll sing, pray, and give thanks...
Saturday, September 22- 5-9pm Bring your friends and join us for a night if Bingo. $20 for 17 games. Additional game cards are available for purchase. Child Care is provided: $5 per child includes movie, popcorn and crafts. 50/50 raffle the night of Bingo. Raffle...