Philosophy: “For theirs is the kingdom of Heaven” Matthew 19:34
This is the foundation of our preschool Ministry. Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me and do not hinder them, for the Kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.”
- To provide a Christ-centered environment and a child-centered curriculum for our children.
- To provide activities that are developmentally appropriate to each child’s age and talents.
- To provide a variety of activities to stimulate multiple learning styles and talents.
- To provide an academic balance between the child’s spiritual, social, emotional, intellectual, and physical needs.
- To teach the basic foundations of our Christian faith.
- To teach each child that they are special just as God made them.
- To keep an open line of communication between staff and family.
- To love and nurture each child.
- To develop each child’s self-confidence.
- To reach each child at their particular stage of development and help them be the best they can be.
Hours of Operation
The preschool is in session from 8:30 am-12:00 pm.
An after-pre-school enrichment program is available from 12-4:30 pm.
We have been part of the Children of the Messiah Preschool for 3 years and we have been so pleased with our experience. There are many little anecdotes I could share but I think my children's excitement to attend school says enough. Every Tuesday and Thursday our two...
My name is Kristin Jackson and my 2 boys attend preschool at Children of the messiah. My oldest , Tommy , is 4 and started with Miss Marshas 2 year old class in 8/2014. My youngest, Noah ,is 2 and started with Miss Mel's baby class this year , while Tommy is in Miss...
The experience we have had at Children of the Messiah Preschool has been a true blessing to our family. Over the past 4 years, three of my children have attended the preschool and I have seen nothing but genuine love and care from every staff member. I have also...
WE LOVE CHURCH OF THE MESSIAH PRESCHOOL! MY DAUGHTER STARTED WHEN SHE JUST TURNED 3 AND I WAS A LITTLE NERVOUS ABOUT SENDING HER AS SHE HAD NEVER BEEN TO DAYCARE OR SCHOOL BEFORE. EVERYONE THERE WAS SO KIND AND HELPFUL WITH THE TRANSITION THAT IT MADE IT EASIER FOR MY...
We have been so happy having our children at Children of the Messiah Preschool. My son and daughter have been blessed to have this preschool as their first school experience. The teachers and staff continuously and tirelessly provide a loving and caring environment...
Church of the Messiah is a wonderful preschool to enroll your kids! Barbara Ellerbe has been the Director for many years and does a fantastic job running the program! Three of my daughters have attended COTM. My 16 year old first attended, 13 years ago, my 13 year...
As first time parents it was very hard for our family to trust our child in anyone's hands besides our own. The Messiah Family put out minds at ease by continuously welcoming us in and our daughter in with open, loving, and caring hearts! Our daughter is excited to go...