2021-2022 School Year*
Annual Registration Fee $150 (all classes)
*For the 2021-2022 school year brochure and tuition rates, click here.
All programs are 8:30am to Noon.
Mom’s Day Out/Toddlers (under 2)
- Tues/Thurs – $240 per month – Annual Supply fee $110
- Mon/Wed/Fri – $320 per month – Annual Supply fee $160
- Mon – Fri – $560 per month – Annual Supply fee of $210
Two year olds:
- Tues/Thurs – $230 per month – Annual Supply fee $110
- Mon/Wed/Fri – $310 per month – Annual Supply fee $160
- Mon – Fri – $540 per month – Annual Supply fee of $210
Three year olds:
- Tuesday/Thursday $220 per month – Annual Supply Fee $110
- Mon/Wed/Fri – $300 per month – Annual Supply Fee $160
- Mon – Fri – $520 per month – Annual Supply fee of $210
- Monday thru Friday – $400 per month – Annual Supply Fee $210
- $10 per day 7am-8:30am $5 per day discount for full time students
After School Enrichment:
- $12 per day or $50 weekly until 2pm
- $18 per day $75 weekly until 3pm
- $24 per day or $100 weekly until 4:30pm
Hours of Operation
The preschool is in session from 8:30 am-12:00 pm.
An after-pre-school enrichment program is available from 12-4:30 pm.
We have been part of the Children of the Messiah Preschool for 3 years and we have been so pleased with our experience. There are many little anecdotes I could share but I think my children's excitement to attend school says enough. Every Tuesday and Thursday our two...
My name is Kristin Jackson and my 2 boys attend preschool at Children of the messiah. My oldest , Tommy , is 4 and started with Miss Marshas 2 year old class in 8/2014. My youngest, Noah ,is 2 and started with Miss Mel's baby class this year , while Tommy is in Miss...
The experience we have had at Children of the Messiah Preschool has been a true blessing to our family. Over the past 4 years, three of my children have attended the preschool and I have seen nothing but genuine love and care from every staff member. I have also...
WE LOVE CHURCH OF THE MESSIAH PRESCHOOL! MY DAUGHTER STARTED WHEN SHE JUST TURNED 3 AND I WAS A LITTLE NERVOUS ABOUT SENDING HER AS SHE HAD NEVER BEEN TO DAYCARE OR SCHOOL BEFORE. EVERYONE THERE WAS SO KIND AND HELPFUL WITH THE TRANSITION THAT IT MADE IT EASIER FOR MY...
We have been so happy having our children at Children of the Messiah Preschool. My son and daughter have been blessed to have this preschool as their first school experience. The teachers and staff continuously and tirelessly provide a loving and caring environment...
Church of the Messiah is a wonderful preschool to enroll your kids! Barbara Ellerbe has been the Director for many years and does a fantastic job running the program! Three of my daughters have attended COTM. My 16 year old first attended, 13 years ago, my 13 year...
As first time parents it was very hard for our family to trust our child in anyone's hands besides our own. The Messiah Family put out minds at ease by continuously welcoming us in and our daughter in with open, loving, and caring hearts! Our daughter is excited to go...