2023-2024 School Year
Annual Registration Fee $150 (all classes)
Click here for printable brochure for 2023-2024.
All programs are 8:30am to Noon.
Mom’s Day Out (Aged 10 months to under 2)
- Tues/Thurs – $300 per month – Annual Supply fee $110
- Mon/Wed/Fri – $400 per month – Annual Supply fee $160
- Mon – Fri – $700 per month – Annual Supply fee of $210
Two year olds:
- Tues/Thurs – $290 per month – Annual Supply fee $110
- Mon/Wed/Fri – $380 per month – Annual Supply fee $160
- Mon – Fri – $670 per month – Annual Supply fee of $210
Three year olds:
- Tuesday/Thursday $280 per month – Annual Supply Fee $110
- Mon/Wed/Fri – $370 per month – Annual Supply Fee $160
- Mon – Fri – $650 per month – Annual Supply fee of $210
- Mon- Fri – $515 per month – Annual Supply Fee $210
Extended Care Options
If the child is registered for Extended Care Monday through Friday from 7am to 4:30pm, the cost is discounted to a weekly rate of $120. See below for other rates.
- $12 per day 7am-8:30am
After School Enrichment:
- $15 per day or $60 weekly until 2pm
- $20 per day $80 weekly until 3pm
- $30 per day or $120 weekly until 4:30pm
Please see the brochure for sibling discounts, due dates, and other information.
Hours of Operation
The preschool is in session from 8:30 am-12:00 pm.
An after-pre-school enrichment program is available from 12 pm-4:30 pm.
If you are interested in learning more about our preschool please contact the Preschool office at 407-654-8415 or email us by clicking here.
Grateful for the teachers…
We have been part of the Children of the Messiah Preschool for 3 years and we have been so pleased with our experience. There are many little...
…proud to send my children here. And they’re happy to go!
My name is Kristin Jackson and my 2 boys attend preschool at Children of the messiah. My oldest , Tommy , is 4 and started with Miss Marshas 2 year...
…genuine love and care from every staff…
The experience we have had at Children of the Messiah Preschool has been a true blessing to our family. Over the past 4 years, three of my children...
Preschool is like a family…
WE LOVE CHURCH OF THE MESSIAH PRESCHOOL! MY DAUGHTER STARTED WHEN SHE JUST TURNED 3 AND I WAS A LITTLE NERVOUS ABOUT SENDING HER AS SHE HAD NEVER...
Blessing to our family…
We have been so happy having our children at Children of the Messiah Preschool. My son and daughter have been blessed to have this preschool as...
Church of the Messiah is a wonderful preschool to enroll your kids! Barbara Ellerbe has been the Director for many years and does a fantastic job...
First Time Parents!
As first time parents it was very hard for our family to trust our child in anyone's hands besides our own. The Messiah Family put out minds at ease...