2022-2023 School Year*
Annual Registration Fee $150 (all classes)
All programs are 8:30am to Noon.
Mom’s Day Out/Toddlers (under 2)
- Tues/Thurs – $290 per month – Annual Supply fee $110
- Mon/Wed/Fri – $390 per month – Annual Supply fee $160
- Mon – Fri – $680 per month – Annual Supply fee of $210
Two year olds:
- Tues/Thurs – $280 per month – Annual Supply fee $110
- Mon/Wed/Fri – $370 per month – Annual Supply fee $160
- Mon – Fri – $650 per month – Annual Supply fee of $210
Three year olds:
- Tuesday/Thursday $270 per month – Annual Supply Fee $110
- Mon/Wed/Fri – $360 per month – Annual Supply Fee $160
- Mon – Fri – $630 per month – Annual Supply fee of $210
- Monday thru Friday – $500 per month – Annual Supply Fee $210
Extended Care Options
Monday – Friday, 7am-8:30am and 12pm-4:30pm is billed at the discounted rate of $120 per week. Child MUST be registered for the full program to receive the discount.
- $12 per day 7am-8:30am
After School Enrichment:
- $15 per day or $60 weekly until 2pm
- $20 per day $80 weekly until 3pm
- $30 per day or $120 weekly until 4:30pm
Hours of Operation
The preschool is in session from 8:30 am-12:00 pm.
An after-pre-school enrichment program is available from 12 pm-4:30 pm.
We have been part of the Children of the Messiah Preschool for 3 years and we have been so pleased with our experience. There are many little...
My name is Kristin Jackson and my 2 boys attend preschool at Children of the messiah. My oldest , Tommy , is 4 and started with Miss Marshas 2 year...
The experience we have had at Children of the Messiah Preschool has been a true blessing to our family. Over the past 4 years, three of my children...
WE LOVE CHURCH OF THE MESSIAH PRESCHOOL! MY DAUGHTER STARTED WHEN SHE JUST TURNED 3 AND I WAS A LITTLE NERVOUS ABOUT SENDING HER AS SHE HAD NEVER...
We have been so happy having our children at Children of the Messiah Preschool. My son and daughter have been blessed to have this preschool as...
Church of the Messiah is a wonderful preschool to enroll your kids! Barbara Ellerbe has been the Director for many years and does a fantastic job...
As first time parents it was very hard for our family to trust our child in anyone's hands besides our own. The Messiah Family put out minds at ease...